I have had so many groups of friends praying about these FBI prints, and I've still felt like we were going to have to deal with Jay having to resubmit them and extend our wait.
But yesterday God revealed his hand once again! The clearances came through for both of us! I could not believe it! Those prints were trash! They were done at our local sheriff's office on their electronic print machine (like a scanner) and the printed up on their computer printer, complete with smudges, speckles from the dirty glass panel, and quite a bit off-center on the print cards.
I was so very happy. Such a heavy weight lifted! Now we only have Jay's prints form the Georgia Bureau of Investigation to clear and our home study will be done! Keep praying for those!
Oh My Goodness! I can't believe it is happening so fast! What a precious little hand! We were traveling at Thanksgiving and then a week in Baltimore with Dave on business travel! If you snooze you loose!
ReplyDeletePraying for you!
Tracie and the rest