I can hardly believe the we have at least 4 or 5 more months of waiting! This morning we got some updated photos of Joshua and Sarah Irene, and they are both growing up so much! Especially Sarah. It is very hard to wait now. The updated measurements I received show that she has not gained much weight, however her length measurements indicate she has shrunk by three centimeters, so I'm not putting too much credibility on her measurements overall. She is also still not walking, which does not surprise me too much. I was given photos that show Joshua pushing her in a baby walker, and he seems to be doing well walking on his own. I have one photo that shows her sitting up. These are the first photos I have of the two of them together. I still cannot share photos of their identities, since we do not have our formal referral approvals. Hopefully we will get those in just a couple more weeks.
I know this is going to be a long summer as we wait for them to join our family, so we continue to pray for health, especially for Sarah. It is very possible she could suffer bladder damage the longer we wait to get her seen by a specialist and start catheterizing her. Please continue to pray that does not happen. Thank you.

Joshua and Sarah - your Mommy loves you so very much and you have melted her heart in so many ways. We are praying for you both and your forever family that time goes quickly and that you are joined together soon!
ReplyDeleteWe are delighted the day is getting closer for you to hold your two new sweetie pies! Hope it won't be long before we can visit again!
ReplyDeleteLove ya'll,
Tracie