Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Home Again

Three weeks home already, and I haven't even posted regarding our homecoming.  I guess I've been a bit busy!

We got home around midnight Friday night, and the next day Mom and Dad brought the kids.  The first meeting between all five children was happy, albeit chaotic.  Katie Mei did wonderfully and has gracefully moved into the role of big sister after having been the baby of the family for almost 3 years.

All of the older children have been indispensable in helping around the house and playing with Joshua and Sarah.  Sarah's delays have made for some difficult days, but we're coming along.  I am so thankful that the older kids are fairly independent and are able to step up when I need them to assist.

Here are a few photos from the first meeting of siblings.







1 comment:

  1. Everyone looks happy:) How is it going Petrie?? Just checkin again to see if you had any updates....I understand, just wondering how you are doing and hoping all are transitioning ok!! Will try and send an email soon!!
    Blessings!!
    LaurelLee

    ReplyDelete