To my two babies in China. I don't know how it happens, but I am already so in love with you both, and I don't even know you! I miss you, and I've never met you! But I do know you are both an answer to prayers, both spoken and unspoken. I long to hold you in my arms and snuggle you.
This will be your last Valentine's Day without a family, and next year you will find a card and candy on the morning breakfast table waiting for you. You will get hugs and kisses, and a reminder of how much you are loved!
Praying God keeps you safe and healthy, and comforts you in times of loneliness and sadness.
Love,
Mommy


Oh my goodness! I am so excited for you! Praise God for His many blessings! Can't wait to see her beautiful face too!
ReplyDeleteLittle do they know how loved they already are...love and hugs to their Mama who misses them so much!
ReplyDelete