Monday, September 13, 2010

Revisiting "The Wait"

I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined to me and heard my cry.  Psalm 40:1


Dear Family,
Thank you so much for submitting an application to America World for international adoption! We are so glad that you've chosen our agency to assist you with this journey! I look forward to reviewing your application. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days to review and respond to your application. Occasionally, I will need more information to continue assessing your family. In that case, you will be contacted either by email or phone so please be sure to check your email and voicemail regularly. Once a decision has been reached about your family's ability to move forward with the adoption process, you will receive a call from me regarding the next steps. I look forward to serving your family through the initial stages of the adoption process!

Sincerely,
Sara Munyan
Intake/Post Adoption Coordinator


And so it begins.  Lord, You are faithful and trustworthy.  I am impatient and insatiable in my wants.  Forgive me and turn my heart towards you.  Fill my days of waiting with the sufficiency of Christ.  Let me find joy in knowing you are at work; you neither sleep nor slumber, but you continually watch over me and those dear to me.  Prepare my heart for what lies ahead and let me be content in each day as it comes.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment